Watch Paola Antonelli’s “Why I brought Pac-Man to MoMA” talk at TED
When the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) senior curator of architecture and design announced the acquisition of 14 video games in 2012, “all hell broke loose.” In this far-ranging, entertaining, and deeply insightful talk, Paola Antonelli explains why she’s delighted to challenge preconceived ideas about art and galleries, and describes her burning wish to help establish a broader understanding of design.
- Watch John Hodgman’s “Design, explained” talk at TED
- Watch Jer Thorp’s “Data & Human Experience” keynote at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Jane McGonigal’s “Gaming can make a better world” talk at TED
- Watch David Kelley’s “How to build your creative confidence” talk at TED
- Watch Brad Nunnally’s “Choice… Gateway To Engagement” talk at Interaction’14 | IxDA Conference