When the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) senior curator of architecture and design announced the acquisition of 14 video games in 2012, “all hell broke loose.” In this far-ranging, entertaining, and deeply insightful talk, Paola Antonelli explains why she’s delighted to challenge preconceived ideas about art and galleries, and describes her burning wish to help establish a broader understanding of design.
- Dieter Rams’ “Less is More” interview for Gestalten TV
- Watch John Hodgman’s “Design, explained” talk at TED
- Watch Erik Johansson’s “Impossible photography” talk at TED
- Watch Paul Adams’ “How to Design Social Experiences” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Jane McGonigal’s “Gaming can make a better world” talk at TED
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 13th, 2013 at 10:06 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.