Dieter Rams’ “Less is More” interview for Gestalten TV
How to introduce one of the most influential designers of the 20th century – one whose clear visual language has not only defined product design for decades, but also our fundamental understanding of design’s potential and function? We’re guessing our Less and More: The Design Ethos of Dieter Rams book, this video podcast interview, and the exhibition at London’s Design Museum is a good start.
- Watch Erik Spiekermann’s “Putting Back the Face into Typeface” interview for Gestalten TV
- Massimo Vignelli on Design and Beauty
- Watch Chip Kidd’s “Designing books is no laughing matter… OK, it is!” talk on TED
- Listen to Jeff Gothelf’s “9 Ways to Design with a Distributed Team” talk at IA Summit 2013
- Watch Erik Spiekermann’s “Type on Screen” talk at Creative Mornings