Capacitive touch, which allows more than one finger at once to be recognised, is regularly cited as one of the key drivers of smartphone popularity. BBC’s Spencer Kelly discovers that 2014 could the year when touchscreens are launched which react in three dimensions that do not even require touch to recognise what action the device should take.
- Internet in Brazil: more smartphones than France and Germany, says study
- Next generation of tablets to feature tactile touch-back technology
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Use of smartphones and tablets higher than world average
- Mobile Devices in Brazil: Government reduces taxes on smartphones
- Gaming in Brazil: Women represent 41% of gamers, says survey
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 28th, 2013 at 10:51 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.