Video: Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’
Capacitive touch, which allows more than one finger at once to be recognised, is regularly cited as one of the key drivers of smartphone popularity. BBC’s Spencer Kelly discovers that 2014 could the year when touchscreens are launched which react in three dimensions that do not even require touch to recognise what action the device should take.
- Internet in Brazil: more smartphones than France and Germany, says study
- Mobile Devices in Brazil: Government reduces taxes on smartphones
- Watch Josh Cothran’s “Personas made Personal” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- [EVENT] IxDA Shanghai presents “Four Mobile Machines” with Aaron Marcus: SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2012, 7:30PM
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Use of smartphones and tablets higher than world average