Nancy Duarte is an expert in presentation design and principal of Duarte Design, where she has served as CEO for 21 years. Nancy speaks around the world, seeking to improve the power of public presentations. She is the author of Slide:ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentations. Her most recent book, Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences, was published in 2010.
- Watch Paul Adams’ “How to Design Social Experiences” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Chip Kidd’s “Designing books is no laughing matter… OK, it is!” talk on TED
- Watch Nate Archer’s “Beyond Responsive” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Joshua Seiden’s “Replacing Requirements with Hypotheses” talk at Agile Experience Meetup
- Watch Michael Anti’s “Behind the Great Firewall of China” Talk at TED