Watch “Connecting”, a documentary about User Experience and Interaction Design
The 18 minute “Connecting” documentary (by Basset & Partners) is an exploration of the future of Interaction Design and User Experience from some of the industry’s thought leaders, including some of my heroes like Liz Danzico, Blaise Agüerra y Arcas, Jennifer Bove, Jonas Löwgren and Robert Fabricant.
As the role of software is catapulting forward, Interaction Design is seen to be not only increasing in importance dramatically, but also expected to play a leading role in shaping the coming “Internet of things.”
Ultimately, when the digital and physical worlds become one, humans along with technology are potentially on the path to becoming a “super organism” capable of influencing and enabling a broad spectrum of new behaviors in the world.
via Connecting on Vimeo.
- Watch Avi Itzkovitch’s “Designing with Sensors: Creating Adaptive Experiences” talk at Interaction’14 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Nate Archer’s “Beyond Responsive” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Dave Malouf’s “The Aesthetics of Motion in the age of Natural User Interfaces” talk at IxDA | Interaction ’12 Conference
- Watch Paul Adams’ “How to Design Social Experiences” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Steve Baty’s “A Model of Behavioural Design” talk at Interaction’14 | IxDA Conference