Nick Finck has been focused on mobile UX and IA over the last seven years. In that time, OmniGraffle has been the tool to design interfaces to “help (people) and make their day better.” Nick talks to the people at Omnigroup about using OmniGraffle within the discipline of interaction design.
Nick has created web and mobile experiences for Fortune 500 companies including Adobe, Intel, REI, Boeing, Google, and Oprah.com. He lives and plays in Seattle, Washington, where he’s the User Experience Director at Deloitte Digital, a leading digital agency specializing in mobile and emerging technologies.
Nick was the publisher of Digital Web Magazine, an online publication for web professionals, for ten years. He is actively involved in the web community, helping as adviser to such events as SXSW Interactive, the Information Architecture Summit, WebVisions, and InfoCamp Seattle. Nick has also judged The Webby Awards and the SXSW Web Awards.
- Watch Nate Archer’s “Beyond Responsive” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
- Watch Jonas Löwgren’s “Exploring, Sketching and other Designerly Ways of Working” Keynote on IxDA | Interaction ’12 Conference
- Watch Mike Lemmon’s “Design Language for Interactions” talk at IxDA | Interaction ’12 Conference
- [EVENT] IxDA Shanghai presents “Four Mobile Machines” with Aaron Marcus: SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2012, 7:30PM
- Watch Davide Casali’s “Social Experience Design” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
This entry was posted on Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 5:58 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.