Table of Contents
Students will understand principles of creating sensible, comprehensible, memorable, and convenient information architecture by organising the content and the tasks to be performed on their interactive product.
- Definition of interface, content and navigation
- Finding is the new doing
- Introduction to wayfinding
- Design Thinking: Introduction
- Information Design: Semiotics and the Use of Metaphors
- User Research and Scenarios
- UX Workshops: Basics of User Experience Design
- Interaction Design and Development Methodologies
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 11th, 2012 at 5:58 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.