Social Media Week is the highly anticipated worldwide event exploring the social, cultural and economic impacts of social media seminars, discussions, networking events and more. Its mission is to help people and organizations connect through collaboration, learning and the sharing of ideas and information.
I’m honored to have been invited by the organizers — our friends at DT Communications Asia Pacific — to speak as the Local Coordinator for theInteraction Design Association (IxDA) at the Social Media Week Shanghai 2012: In this presentation, I share some of my research during my MA Design Practice at Northumbria University when I was investigating on Creating Innovative Design Software Solutions within Collaborative/Distributed Design Environments.
- Social Media Week Shanghai 2012: September 24-28
- Internet in China: Chinese Social Media Use Surpasses U.S.
- Watch Michael Hawley’s “Core Principles of UX Management” talk on IxDA | Interaction ’12 Conference
- [EVENT] IxDA Shanghai presents “Four Mobile Machines” with Aaron Marcus: SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2012, 7:30PM
- Autodesk China presents: World Usability Day 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 at 8:31 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags: Asia, Asia Pacific, collaboration, Creativity, Design, design software, environment, Interaction Design, Interaction Design Association, IxDA, media, Northumbria, Shanghai, social media, Software, work, workshops