Oldie but Goodie: listen to “Segue o Seco”, part of the album Verde, anil, amarelo, cor de rosa e carvão (distributed in the United States as Rose and Charcoal) from Brazilian singer Marisa Monte, released in 1994. Contributors include well-known artists such as Gilberto Gil, Paulinho da Viola, Naná Vasconcelos, Carlinhos Brown and the group Época de Ouro.
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Growth of the Brazilian economy creates 19 millionaires a day, says ‘Forbes’
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Cable TV reaches 50 million Brazilians
- Watch Sunni Brown’s “Doodlers, unite!” talk at TED
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: tourism spending overseas rises 45% by May/2011 and sets record
- Internet in Brazil: more smartphones than France and Germany, says study