Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Internet is the media that most influences buying tablet computers
The Internet is the medium that most influences the decision to buy a tablet for the Brazilians, according to market research firm Ipsos in nine Brazilian markets. The comments by word of mouth are second in time to help the user decide to purchase.
The survey also reveals that most tablet users in Brazil is made up of men from 18 to 24 years, “Class A”. Among the countries surveyed, São Paulo has the largest share among the owners of tablets, followed by Rio de Janeiro.
The survey was conducted during the first half of 2011, with men and women over 13 years.
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Sales of tablet computers grows 171% in 2012
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Use of smartphones and tablets higher than world average
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Sale of tablets increased 164% in Q1/2013
- Information Technology in Brazil: Computer reached 45% of Brazilian households in 2011
- Internet in Brazil: ranked 7th largest internet market in the world, says survey