President Rousseff and President Obama agreed to launch a Strategic Energy Dialogue, building on the work of the U.S.-Brazil Binational Energy Working Group. This Dialogue will focus on a broad ranging set of energy-related issues, including the safe and sustainable development of Brazil’s deepwater oil and gas resources, as well as cooperation on biofuels and other renewals, energy efficiency, and civilian nuclear energy. Such a Dialogue and the resulting energy partnerships between the two largest democracies and economies in the Americas will create jobs in both countries, make energy supplies more secure, and help address the challenge of climate change.
- To view the fact sheet on U.S.-Brazil Strategic Energy Dialogue click HERE.
- To view the fact sheet on the Partnership for Development of Aviation Biofuels Agreement click HERE.
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil & China: US to increase the number of tourist visas
- Information Technology in Brazil: Microsoft signs agreement to help Brazilian companies
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Nearly 80% of new members of the middle class are of African descent
- Information Technology in Brazil: Launching Investment Program to Boost Software and IT Industry
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Crisis boosts advancement of aviation
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 at 12:18 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.