White House releases fact sheet on The United States-Brazil Strategic Energy Dialogue
President Rousseff and President Obama agreed to launch a Strategic Energy Dialogue, building on the work of the U.S.-Brazil Binational Energy Working Group. This Dialogue will focus on a broad ranging set of energy-related issues, including the safe and sustainable development of Brazil’s deepwater oil and gas resources, as well as cooperation on biofuels and other renewals, energy efficiency, and civilian nuclear energy. Such a Dialogue and the resulting energy partnerships between the two largest democracies and economies in the Americas will create jobs in both countries, make energy supplies more secure, and help address the challenge of climate change.
- To view the fact sheet on U.S.-Brazil Strategic Energy Dialogue click HERE.
- To view the fact sheet on the Partnership for Development of Aviation Biofuels Agreement click HERE.
- Watch Amory Lovins’ “A 50-year plan for energy” talk at TED
- Information Technology in Brazil: Launching Investment Program to Boost Software and IT Industry
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Crisis boosts advancement of aviation
- Information Technology in Brazil: China is passed and Brazil becomes 7th largest software market in the world
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Number of billionaires expected to grow 157% in 10 years, study says