The U.S. president, Barack Obama said during his trip to Brazil, during the closure of the CEO Forum at the Brazilian Foreign Ministry — which brought together representatives of some major companies from both the United Stats and Brazil — that United States have an interest in investing in infrastructure in Brazil mainly because of World Cup 2014 and the Olympic Games in 2016.
In his brief remarks, Obama also highlighted Brazil’s energy capacity. “Brazil is ahead on the world stage [in the energy field] and that will continue. Let’s see how we partner in this area and in trade, in general,” he said.
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil & China: US to increase the number of tourist visas
- Gaming in Brazil: Women represent 41% of gamers, says survey
- Information Technology in Brazil: leading the video games market growth in 2012
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: Use of smartphones and tablets higher than world average
- Internet in Brazil: banking transactions on smartphones grow more than four times in 2012