Looking to get more insight from usability testing more quickly, cheaply, and with fewer people and headaches? Kyle Soucy and Holly Phillips talk about how, with a little planning and a few innovative techniques, you can conduct regular, fast-turnaround usability interviews with a shoestring staff and budget. You can provide timely feedback to designers, uncover surprising problems with your site, and capture rich customer quotes– and do this week after week
- Listen to Chris Baum’s “Leaping Into Indie UX” Talk from Boxes and Arrows
- “Creativity & Design in Collaborative / Distributed Environments” talk at Social Media Week 2012
- Watch Fabian Hemmert’s “Hack to the Future” Keynote at Interaction’12 | IxDA conference
- Internet in Brazil: fashion and beauty industries pulling E-commerce numbers up by in 2012
- Watch Nancy Duarte’s “The secret structure of great talks” at TED
This entry was posted on Friday, October 29th, 2010 at 7:00 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.