Eddy Kuo and Brian Pene have produced this Augmented Reality prototype, working for adding 3D models to real world scenes at Autodesk‘s Customer Briefing Center at One Market in San Francisco. Now, Gonzalo Martinez speaks to Jornal da Globo — the late night news show broadcast by Brazilian Globo Network — about some of the commercial applications of this technology.
- Design in Brazil: Creative industry sector directly employs about 800,000 people in the country
- Internet in Brazil: Stores that only sell over the Internet already represent 20% of Brazilian e-commerce
- Internet in Brazil: more smartphones than France and Germany, says study
- Information Technology in Brazil: Microsoft signs agreement to help Brazilian companies
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil: tourism spending overseas rises 45% by May/2011 and sets record
This entry was posted on Monday, October 25th, 2010 at 9:38 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags: 3D Immersion Technology, 3D model, Augmented Reality, Autodesk, Autodesk Gallery, Autodesk Labs, Brazil, Brian Pene, Cisco, Computer, Data Visualization, Design, Eddy Kuo, google, market, media, Prototype, San Francisco, technology, United States, work, YouTube