The number of Chinese Internet users hit 420 million, with 277 million accessing the Internet via cell phones, portal website Sina reported, citing a report published by China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC):
As of June 2010, the population of China‘s Internet users climbed to 420 million, 36 million more than the end of 2009. The penetration rate of Internet users rose to 31.8%, 2.9 percentage points higher than the end of 2009.
- Internet in China: users hit more than 500 million, growth reaching a plateau
- China, Socialism & Consumer Behavior: Rising cost of luxury goods slows to 2009 level
- Internet in China: Rural Internet usage reaches 18.5%
- Chinese People and Their Mobile Phones: mobile phone users exceed 940 million
- Internet in Brazil: more smartphones than France and Germany, says study
This entry was posted on Monday, September 6th, 2010 at 1:24 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.