President Barack Obama’s $3.834 trillion budget proposes to inject billions more dollars in clean energy research while slashing federal fossil fuel subsidies. The fiscal year 2011 budget will include $6 billion for clean energy technologies, mostly focused on research, development and demonstration, the White House said.
- Consumer Behavior in Brazil & China: US to increase the number of tourist visas
- Information Technology in Brazil: New Plan to Boost Innovation
- Internet in Brazil: banking transactions on smartphones grow more than four times in 2012
- Information Technology in Brazil: two factories of screens for tablets to be built
- Information Technology in Brazil: Launching Investment Program to Boost Software and IT Industry