[EVENT] IxDA Shanghai presents “Selling UX in Organizations” with Daniel Szuc: DECEMBER 11th, 2009, 6:30PM
At some point in your career, you’ll be called upon to sell User Experience (UX) to someone in your organization. You’ve probably already done it. Perhaps you’ll need to justify what you do in an organization or industry that’s just beginning to adopt UX methods or sell UX to secure your position within an organization or get future projects. So, what do you need to know to help you sell UX? What challenges might you face? In this talk, Daniel Szuc will:
- Examine what works and what does not work well when selling UX within an organization;
- Identify barriers you might encounter to the adoption of UX methods in your organization;
- Discuss how to package and present UX to stakeholders.
December 11th, 2009 6:30PM
Daniel Szuc | Apogee
Daniel Szuc is the UPA Vice President and a Principal Consultant at a Apogee Usability Asia Ltd, based in Hong Kong. He has spent ten years implementing usability for a range of companies, including the Asian Development Bank, PCCW, CSL, Hang Seng Bank, Marriott, Yahoo!, eBay, HSBC, CSL, Sunday, Netvigator, IBM GSA, and Telstra. Daniel is the co-author of Usability Kit, an implementation guide providing best practices and guidelines for usability teams, and author of several contributions to leading internet resources in UX.
- [EVENT] IxDA Shanghai presents “Four Mobile Machines” with Aaron Marcus: SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2012, 7:30PM
- UX Hong Kong 2013 is now open!
- Register for UX Hong Kong 2014
- Watch Giles Colborne’s “The Lost Art Of Efficiency in Interaction Design” talk at Interaction’14 | IxDA conference
- Watch Josh Cothran’s “Personas made Personal” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference