The photo director for National Geographic, David Griffin knows the power of photography to connect us to our world. In a talk filled with glorious images, he talks about how we all use photos to tell our stories.
David Griffin has one of the world’s true dream jobs: He’s the director of photography for National Geographic magazine. He works with photo editors and photographers to set the visual direction of the magazine — which in turn raises the bar for photographers around the world.
- Watch Erik Johansson’s “Impossible photography” talk at TED
- Watch David Kelley’s “How to build your creative confidence” talk at TED
- Watch Andrew Stanton’s “The clues to a great story” talk at TED
- Watch Drew Davidson’s “Design for Fun: What Makes a Game Good, and a Good Game?” talk at MIT Media Lab
- Watch Chip Kidd’s “Designing books is no laughing matter… OK, it is!” talk on TED