The legendary graphic designer Milton Glaser dives deep into a new painting inspired by Piero della Francesca. From here, he muses on what makes a convincing poster, by breaking down an idea and making it new.
If his career began and ended with “I [heart] N Y,” Milton Glaser would still be a legend. But over his multi-decade career, his body of work is sprinkled with similarly iconic images and logos.
- Watch Erik Johansson’s “Impossible photography” talk at TED
- Watch Dan Ariely’s “What makes us feel good about our work?” talk at TED
- Watch Sir Ken Robinson’s “Bring on the learning revolution!” talk on TED
- Listen to Chris Baum’s “Leaping Into Indie UX” Talk from Boxes and Arrows
- Autodesk Releases 3D Sculpting App For The iPad