Listen as Doug Eberhard, Autodesk Industry Evangelist for Digital Cities, and Pete Southwood, Geospatial Solutions Evangelist at Autodesk, discuss infrastructure modeling, its application, and examples of cities that are using these models to better plan design and deliver proposed infrastructure and urban development projects. Doug will be presenting “Digital Cities—A Model of the Future,” the Geospatial keynote at AU 2008.
- Autodesk’s Free 123D Catch App Makes Your iPhone a 3D Scanner
- Autodesk Design Visualization Reel 2011 Call for Submissions
- Watch Alex Steffen’s “The shareable future of cities” talk at TED
- Watch Fabian Hemmert’s “Hack to the Future” Keynote at Interaction’12 | IxDA conference
- Watch Jason Ulaszek & Brian Winters’ “From Design Research to Experience Roadmap” talk at Interaction’13 | IxDA Conference
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 4th, 2008 at 9:30 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags: Autodesk, Autodesk University, BIM, City Planners, Data Visualization, Digital Cities, Digital Model, Doug Eberhard, Evangelist, Geospatial Solutions, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Data, Infrastructure Modeling, Keynote, Modeling, Pete Southwood, Podcast, simulation, Urban Development Projects, Urban Planning
Posted in: Design