Look Into the Future with Autodesk Labs: Multi touch wall (Part II)
Doug Look from Autodesk Labs experiments with Autodesk’s design software on a Multi-Touch Wall device, produced by Perceptive Pixel and invented by researcher and (TED conference luminary) Jeff Han. Multi-touch human-computer interfaces may dramatically change how products, infrastructure, and buildings are designed.
The video allows you to imagine new ways to interact with large displays and multi-touch interfaces and inspires a discussion on what might, in the not-so-distant future, dramatically change how products, infrastructure, and buildings are designed.
- Watch Fabian Hemmert’s “Hack to the Future” Keynote at Interaction’12 | IxDA conference
- Jinha Lee’s “Reach into the computer and grab a pixel” talk at TED
- Watch Giles Colborne’s “The Lost Art Of Efficiency in Interaction Design” talk at Interaction’14 | IxDA conference
- [EVENT] IxDA Shanghai presents “Four Mobile Machines” with Aaron Marcus: SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2012, 7:30PM
- Video: Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’