According to a recent report by the Ministry of Information Industry, at the end of November/2007, the number of China‘s mobile phone users had increased by 78.3 million compared with the number at the end of last year. There are 7.1 million more users each month and now a total of 539 million mobile phone users.
One-way phone charges are being carried out nationwide, and the mobile phone fees are dropping. As a result, there has been a drastic increase in mobile phone use. And with such an increase, mobile phone text messaging increased to 535.1 billion by late November/2007 - 37.5 percent more than in the same period last year. Mobile phone access has reached 39.9 percent.
- Chinese People and Their Mobile Phones: mobile phone users exceed 940 million
- Mobile Market in Brazil: subscribers reach 245.2 million mobile phones
- Intellectual Property: Shanzhai Phones’ Declining Popularity in China
- Chinese People and Their Mobile Phones: E-commerce is going mobile
- Mobile Devices in Brazil: Government reduces taxes on smartphones
This entry was posted on Monday, January 14th, 2008 at 9:36 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.